If you had any doubts or misconceptions about the emotional and financial toll of raising a child in today’s day and age, take a look at some of the facts and figures shown below:
- More than 70% of new mothers attest to being “more anxious and nervous” about their financial standing during their babies’ first year.
- Almost 40% of moms state that having a baby “costs a lot more than they had ever imagined”.
- New mothers spend almost $10,000 on their newborns during the first year alone.
- When mothers opt to stay at home for the newborn, their monthly utility bills usually skyrocket by about 200% to account for increased heating and cooling needs throughout each day.
As you can see by now, even though your little angel may weigh less than five kilograms, you’ll probably be able to fill two or three rooms with his or belongings, not to mention the seemingly infinite number of additional expenses, stresses, and strains that come in tow.
Thus, if you’d like to mitigate the costs and incidentals associated with raising a child nowadays, it’s in your best interests to ascertain a reputable, cost-effective online supplier of baby products to help stem the tide, especially if you’d like to avoid the exorbitant mark-ups that have taken over today’s retail establishments.
This brief article will help you do just that.
Step One: Look for a Web-Based Supplier Created by a Mom
The most reputable baby product suppliers, such as Peekaboo Baby, for instance, are owned and operated by actual real-life mothers as opposed to some sort of global conglomerate or greedy corporation, which is why the first stage of your research should revolve around finding a like-minded, compassionate wholesaler who has experienced the stress and strife of being a mother.
Simply scroll to the bottom of the webpage, click the “About Us” tab, and make sure that the supplier in question is controlled by a mommy!
Step Two: Ensure a Wide Range of Products
Next, you’ll want to evaluate the in-house product line to ensure that the supplier can serve as a comprehensive one-stop shop for all of your newborn needs:
- Extensive assortment of nursery items including baby mobiles, décor elements, furniture, and storage provisions
- Integral care products including bathtime supplies, potty necessities, teethers, bibs, booster seats, baby-safe utensils, and food prep tools
- Wide range of mom-centric items such as lactation cookies, changing mats, maternity supplies, pregnancy clothing, diaper bags, strollers, childbearing pillows, and more
- Option to sort by theme and décor style to account for your newborn’s room and corresponding design scheme
Step Three: Confirm an Inclusive Shopping Experience
Last but not least, you’ll want to turn your attention towards some of the more overlooked aspects of picking a trustworthy supplier by scrolling to the bottom of the homepage and looking for the following features:
- E-Way verified for safe transactions
- Vast array of approved payment methods
- Lucrative newsletter signup
- Easily accessible customer reviews and on-site blog
With this handy guide by your side, you’ll be able to find a dependable, cost-effective supplier of baby products with ease!