Popcorn is one of the easiest comfort foods to sell, and the demand almost remains stable for most cities and rural areas. No matter whether it’s meant for your personal use or you want to sell popcorn commercially, choosing between popcorn machines can be confusing, which is why we have listed the aspects that need attention.
- Start with capacity. First things first, check the ounces of popcorn that a machine can produce in a day. Some of the bigger ones can produce huge numbers of servings a day, so consider your requirements, especially if this is for a commercial purpose.
- Check wattage. Wattage basically refers to the speed and this can go over 8,000 for some of the bigger machines. Popcorn machines used for homes consume as much power or probably a tad more than your regular toaster.
- The choice to cook flavored popcorn. Many buyers want this, so that might be something to look for. If you are coating the popcorn in something like caramel, you would want the kettle to be big enough.
- Construction matters. Commercial popcorn machines usually have a glass construction, so people can actually see the popcorn popping. You can find a bunch of sizes and designs to choose from but the quality does matter.
- Price for your needs. Decide on the budget and purpose before you start comparing popcorn machines. The machine needs to fit the needs, and at the same time, you may want to spend a tad more, especially if that means finding a better model.
- Vendor also counts. The right vendor will help in selecting the right popcorn machine that may work well for your home or commercial setup. You can also expect to get a discount and additional assistance when required.
- Warranty on offer. Some of the commercial popcorn machines have better warranty than the standard ones, but this depends and varies from brand to brand. You can check for the option of extended warranty, if that is available.
- Kettle of the machine. The kettle, which is usually made of stainless steel, is such an important part of the popcorn machine, and you should check for the options as what the brand has on offer. The setup is done in a way that the aromas leave the kettle, so that people feel hungry to have some popcorn.
You can check online to know more on popcorn machines and don’t forget to compare at least a few closely-priced and rated models.